Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
it's not "bad", it's just boring.

cheap home builder - cheap house.

my next house will be much classier - columns, wood floors, door entrances, bigger yard, better lighting fixtures, etc.....

only paid $137K for it...
It fits in with many of the houses in this thread.

I'm shocked by how many of you guys live in brand new developments where you select from layout A, B, or C and get to pick the colors and fixtures. That doesn't really exist up here and I didn't think they were so prevalent elsewhere but I was clearly wrong.

I guess it's different around here because the area is older than the country itself but we just do not have those large developments of brand new homes. My house was built in 1935 and every house in the neighborhood is drastically different. I live in a colonial, my neighbor is in a large mediteranian, and there are a few tudors. Lots of variety and I can't really see my neighbors until winter. I'll snap a few pics this weekend if I remember...

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0