View Single Post
      11-22-2010, 08:40 AM   #55
Project1
Bimmer Love
Rep
Drives: You will figure it out...

The show plain sucked, trying not to compare it to TGUK, but it just sucked. What kind of comparison is that with the lambos...they did one thing. The one guy did slightly review his SV, but then bitched because the seats were too "race inspired" for his fat ass! WTF! I'm so angry, they should just stop airing it right now...

Ok, anyway, I guess I just want to hear more about cool cars and facts and figures and what not. I just know that there will be very few awesome car reviews on things I am interested in. NEVER will see a TVR on there (for obvious reasons) and things of that nature. I could care less about camaros and mustangs and the lot. Muscles cars will never be classics again, no one is going to be coveting a 2010 camaro ss and selling or buying them at Barrett Jackson in 50 years for $100,000.

When America wakes up and makes something with passion, my 4200GT Maserati comes to mind, I will be interested.

And PLEASE!!! get rid of Foust, drifting is NOT a sport, go back to your video game world. Cocky little punk.

:end rant:

I will continue to make my decision on how the show is based on each episode, I'm sure it will at least get better as time goes on.
Appreciate 0