02-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #41
NYC6
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i PPKI/06 C6 Z51 Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt335i View Post
No! It's you who doesn't get it. I don't give a flying shit whether a 2002 SS trounces my 2005 at the track because I don't race. I bought my 05 GT because it reminded me of my Grandpa's 1965 Mustang Fastback which I wish I could've had after he passed away, god rest his soul. Yeah. Now I understand you. You just don't get what sentimental value means.
To bad gramps didnt will the 65 to you.

Sentimental? If thats your definition of sentimential you are a hypocrite. Because in a flash you look like you'd trade your 'sentmental' 05 in for another car.
It also seems from this post you're a little more concerned with hp than you claim to be. Hypocrite on several different levels there.
--------------------------------------
heres a post of yours 4/21/10

Sorry, but I'm not the typical Mustang or Camaro buyer.
I have a 2005 Mustang GT in addition to my 2010 335i so I've got the best of both worlds (good ol American muscle & luxury/performance). I bought my Stang brand new and didn't even consider getting rid of it when I shopped around for my 335." With the 2011 coming out soon, I'm even considering trading my 2005 for this badass pony."

There are threads posted about Audi, Mercedes, Acura, Lexus etc, etc, etc., you're just looking in the wrong section. Usually that stuff is in the General BMW or General Automotive talk, but since the OP compared a 3 series M3 to the Mustang that's why it's in this E90/E92 section.
Appreciate 0