02-06-2006, 09:29 AM   #20
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Hmm..
I learned my lesson about standing on corners in the city when its raining. I got DRENCHED by a car flying by. Ill admit, it was funny as hell.. and yea my jeans stuck like ass when i got back to the hotel.

I went to see a few campuses. 3 in NJ. Kean (didnt like), William Paterson (was alright), and Monmouth (loved it!). I hope i get accepted in that school.

The night i arrived in my hotel, i was unpacking and ready to hop the shower. The freaking fire alarm went off. I thought it was my room, so i kept thinking wtf... lol. Then i noticed ppl outside in the hallway, so i had to get dressed again, and we went downstairs and had to wait till the fire dept came to shut it off (it was a false alarm). I was ready to bail out and stay at the hotel next door lol. But overall, it was a legit place.

Right when i got into newark airport, i couldnt stop laughing. I saw about 10 "gotti" looking guys. It was hilarious cause i kept thinking of the post regarding the subhuman creatures aka jersey guido's.

Scott helped me out with the schools. Its good havin a friend who knows the area. Without him i would have been so lost. So thanks buddy!
No problem and I was happy to help!
Appreciate 0