View Single Post
      03-22-2007, 02:14 PM   #51
teknochild
Your resident 4um troll
Rep
Drives: 335 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal335i View Post
Well noted dick. If you noticed i put up my BAC, .09. I had a beer and a half pulled out of the bar driveway and got pulled over for no front license plate and then arrested for DUI. I must be a big time Alky... As for rsjames' comments i never said to be a professional race car driver you pussy but ive been racing my cars on tracks and i used to take my car at least once to twice a month to the El mirage dry lakes and run my car to its limits and trust me go do that and you wil know exactly what your car can and cannot do. I think you guys misunderstand what im sayin and now your butthurt, its ok i dont care what you think cause a lot of the people on here are dumb and cant think at all. My best friend died in a car crash like i said in an integ and he was the passenger, the driver didnt know how to drive stick, dropped into 2nd gear on accident going down a curvy hill and lost it. I speed where i can and i dont do it with people in my car.
oh really? well if you really knew the law like you claim you would know there a billion and one ways to delay a breathalizer without actually refusing it (which would result in a suspended license and possible jail time) you could have delayed it for several hours and blown clean, but you DONT know the law worth shit