11-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #19
knight
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: aw 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
I stick to Amazon, Adorama, B&H and Ritz. All the others get the money from you one way or another. I've seen sooooo many shady outfits, been burned once or twice. No more. The cheap guys pull stuff out of the box to sell seperatly, send you gray market not US spec equip (can't get warranty in US on gray market) and claim they will honor the warranty....oiy....don't do it.
I feel ya...same time last yr I was eager in ordering a new dslr...being new to the market, I thought they were quite expensive and tried to look for the best bargain. When I finally thought that I got the best deal that I ever could, turns out that it was a scam. Tried another site, BAM, another scam. After that, I just gave up. It's been a year since I've looked for one, but I'm back in the market again...

But I have a question to you TubroFan, that site that I've posted, I've never bought from it but some another site, it gave it a lot of positive reviews. I checked the website out, it guarantees that everything is new and USA manufacturer warranty. It also has been certified by BBB so I think it's a legit site. What do you think? (cause I really want to get the XTi w/ 17-85mm IS lens )
Appreciate 0