View Single Post
      06-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #55
mookie45
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 AW 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErvGotti View Post
Wow this thread is full of oblivious Heat fans. Having home court advantage and losing game one or two is huge when the series is 2-3-2 in the finals instead of 2-2-1-1-1. So now the Spurs have 3 home games in a row after game two.

Also Just like Magic said after the game the Spurs are not the Pacers or depleted Bulls. They don't turnover the ball 20 times a game as evident in their 4 turnovers. And yes they were rusty, Green missed 2 open three's (though he hit 4) and Leonard missed 3 open three's. Those were shots they were hitting all playoffs. Not to mention Duncan going 0 for 5 in the first.

So when Heat fans say Oh they always lose game one or they love playing under pressure, you should be concerned. The Spurs have only lost 2 games these playoffs and will get better as they shake off the rust as the series progresses. They shot 41%, got out rebounded, and still won. Spurs in 6 and I hate the Spurs, but respect what they've done.
Oblivious? Not too sure about that...

The Heat will make adjustment and adapt. If you recall last year, OKC beat Miami in game 1 in Miami and then Miami won 4 straight to close out the series. OKC should have been here once again but like most teams in the western conference were plagued with injuries.

I do agree the Spurs were rusty, but the Heat will step it up and Lebron won't be as conservative.
Appreciate 0