10-16-2014, 10:46 AM   #94
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
I just did my first intro class last night at CrossFit to focus on proper form so I don't get hurt. When I walked in, he asked me what I wanted to work on and I told him just that (wanting to know the movements before jumping into a class) and he said even in a class setting, he would work with me to ensure that I have proper form and don't get hurt. That's a nice plus, I guess.

We worked mostly on barbell movements as those are the most technical and can cause the most injury if done improperly. The problem is that I had to keep stopping as I felt incredibly lightheaded after each set. I haven't worked out in several years and I had not eaten a meal in 8.5hrs when I was doing this so certainly that's a factor but has anyone else experienced this? My breathing probably isn't perfect either but the trainer was more concerned with the lack of calories. I'm hoping it goes away as I increase my excercise regimen. Anyone have any tips or advice on this? I really don't feel like being on a youtube video...

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0