E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I was thinking about the first one... not the video game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
lol me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
If you don't think he needed to mature as a racer, you're just another fanboy . Or are blindly attracted to him .
I think he's done doing stupid mistakes for what I can tell, and also acts more adult than many older drivers when disaster strikes indeed; that's why I said he's matured enough to be a champion. Most F1 drivers at that level will be cocky, arrogant, etc., so they'll never be liked by all. But we shouldn't deny their skill either . I personally think he's the best F1 driver, but others are pretty close, so ultimately car reliability and luck end up being the deciding factors on a championship, rather than all out skill IMO, especially when car performance is so close overall (RB, Ferrari and McLaren).

Hey gang, question: Is Vettel going to be penalized 5 grid positions for getting a new engine after the blow-up??? That'd add insult to injury. An engine blowing up forcing you to DNF (especially on P1) should be punishment enough, but curious about the rules. Thx.
No penalty if he use one of the older engines within the 7 allocated remains (including the one failed in Bahrain), I'd guess RBR would prefer to use a less powerful older engine instead of a fresh one and take the 5 place grid penalty.