View Single Post
      11-10-2014, 02:39 PM   #12
zer0cool
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M

I drove one for about 3 days (it was over the weekend), well over 150 miles, when my Lexus (a GS Fsport) was being serviced. I was literally counting the hours to get rid of the CT... I felt that I was forced to drive like a grandma... I felt the seats/space was a little too small... otherwise the car was not bad... I mean the interior is nice for a car in that price range, audio was fairly good, and internal noise was alright (better than 3 series, but way worse than GS of course).

Regardless, I would never buy a CT or Prius... The car just was way too slow... If that doesn't matter at all, and you want a fairly nice car to run many many miles, with low gas cost, then I guess this works.

I mean, to never say never, if I am (hopefully not me, but wife, however she also hates slow cars) ever in a situation that I need to drive like 25k miles per year basically haulling groceries and kids, this may be an ecnomically sensible choice.

I also drove a Lexus RX for a couple days during another service session. I liked it MUCH MUCH more than CT and can definitely live with that. It has more space and also can run many many miles, tho of course at lower mileage, and higher cost. Would you consider that?

Or better, the new NX, with 2.0t engine, thus more power and pretty good mileage (for a SUV kind of car)?? It should be a little cheaper than RX right?

Last edited by zer0cool; 11-10-2014 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 0