View Single Post
      09-04-2014, 12:24 AM   #4
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

Regarding nutrition, no, it isn't necessary to count your macronutrients. I do, though, recommend doing it just to get an idea of where your maintenance calories are at, and what deficit you need to be in, in order to lose weight (assuming that's your goal). After that, just use judgment to pick and choose your foods. The human body is very intelligent. It'll crave the macro and micro nutrients you need.

As for working out, my personal advice has been to stick with what works best for you. No one knows your body the way you do. If Crossfit works for you, stick with it. Just find something you will be able to maintain, and not give up on after a few weeks. Go easy, work your way towards difficulty.

Keep your nutrition in check, and enjoy your workouts! SET GOALS! Track progress, and most importantly have fun at it.

I could talk about nutrition all day, so feel free to ask any questions you like. I'm not authenticating myself as an expert, but I'd like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable in that area.
Appreciate 0