10-30-2014, 05:02 PM   #106
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You know what Billup, just for pure curiosity if I was single I would! And don't worry, I'd still bring my own Peter with me.

I have to say, you've given the best advices here to the boys, us girls present here are not normal I'd say, so what works with us would probably burn egos in real world.

Oh, bad pickup lines! Once a man walked up to me, dipped his finger to his water glass, brushed it into my shirt, did the same again to his shirt and then said "Baby, let's go to my place and let's get out of these wet clothes". That line was soooooo SO bad, I had to see see what he would do if I said let's go. He lost the ability to speak for a sec and then I just said nicely to him that it's cool to be a wanker as long as keeping up image in public.

So if you're lines suck, just be prepared that there will be a rebel there somewhere who will test you on those, and I'm sorry.
I'm flattered. Your peter scares me a bit, my peter is different. I usually get a first chance. A lot of women are easily offended though, so after I woo them for one night, it's usually a toss up, but that's my own problem. LOL.

You want to know my favorite pickup line?

"Hey, my name is Will, I usually don't do this but you look absolutely stunning tonight and I jusssttt hadddd to come tell you in case you didn't know."

The rest happens on its own.

Or, I will pretend to "bump" into a chick and then tell her how rude she is for bumping into a stranger. Then it leads into convo. Easy gold.
Appreciate 0