View Single Post
      03-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #35
#Tee
Major General
Rep
Drives: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
I agree, youngest player to hit 20,000 points. Even though Lebron isn't a pure scorer. He looks to pass first.

And somehow Kobe won 5 championship all by himself? Did you forget what teammates Kobe had on the championship runs? Shaq, which is arguably the best center in the history of the NBA? 3x Finals MVP? Where was the Lakers before they had Pau Gasol? Did you forget about 2 all star center Andrew Bynum, Pau Gasol? How about the best 6th man in the league Lamar Odom.

Let's not be ignorant here. A real basketball fan knows that you can't win a championship alone. No way Kobe would of won all 5 of his championship by himself. I think you are forgetting that Shaq, Gasol are also franchise players. And how about joining forces with Howard and Nash? Shouldn't we discredit the Lakers and put a asterisk next to their names if they win a championship? The best center in the league and the best guard in the league with top 5 PF? Need to join forces to win championships?

youre soo horrible to argue with, i never said doing it alone. shaq left kobe did it as the man optionA, gasol got no where with the grizzles came to join as optionB. Kobe didnt plot over the summer with nash/d12 to come help him take out boston, contracts/free agency timing helped that out. AGAIN its like bird asking magic to join forces to take out MJ. YES kobe is lucky to have an front office to support him and that is his fault how? lebrons team couldnt even take out d12 that one year.

whatever your arugement is your opinion holds no water compared to the legends...tweet them about it.

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212
Appreciate 0