View Single Post
      10-16-2008, 08:11 AM   #10
ScottyGams
Uber-Lee7 Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

ballin!

How is the very better looking? It's a coupe with more lines cut into it.

BMW states M is all about having suspension and brakes to handle the power. With 100s of pounds added to the top of the car, the body roll defeats the suspension. That is the biggest challenge in the e93.

In this way, it's more of a performance poser car. From the priorities you have, it sounds perfect for you.

To give you a legitimate answer as opposed to pure critisism, you could add an exhaust to make it sound meaner and add 10hp. This would be a mod that makes the panties wet for about 2k.

don't expect many around here (any performance board actually) to respect much of what you do, because your goals are in direct conflict with what enthusiasts are trying to accomplish.

I can't take a "holier-than-thou" attitude however. I upgraded from the 1, with panty-drop-ability being a contributing factor, I must admit. I do however, respect the machine. I have an M coming to my driveway very soon, and that makes me feel very special. I am joining an elite club driving cars developed by Germany's best and brightest. We must all remember that.

... and spell convertible right, dope. haha

Last edited by ScottyGams; 10-16-2008 at 09:25 AM..
Appreciate 0