View Single Post
      08-01-2011, 03:01 AM   #52
BMWLove86
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White BMW 335i Coupe

Well I'm in your shoes/was in your shoes except age wise, i'm 25 years old and make almost $4000 a month and still live at home, I few months back before I got my 335i I was all about getting a BMW M6. I was all set, technically yea I could have afforded one, but looking back now, I don't think it would have been a smart move. Emergencies always comes up it's part of life, if most of your monthly income is going to your car payment if the car is to breakdown it's going to be sitting around before you can fix it. Let's alone as you said insurance for a GTR isn't going to be cheap for a 19 year old. Even gas these days will put a hole in your wallet. Yea you may have a GTR but no gas money left to drive it around. If you say you aren't using credit then are you saying you have $60,000+ cash to drop on this car. If so then at least it won't be a financial burden to you for a long time compared to if you had to make payments. Like others said though if you invested that money you could buy something as nice plus a down payment on a home in a few years.
Appreciate 0