01-10-2023, 06:30 PM   #30
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
I have one too many cars (again) so will have to sell the BMW (2006 750Li, not exactly a hot item these days)

Bought a house and moved; sellers left it a mess and some damage. Could sue or just suck it up

My dog barks every night between 11:30 and 12:30, at which point I’ve yelled loud enough to quiet her and wake my wife. There is nothing to bark at. I think she dreams something and it wakes her up all agitated so she barks (and runs to the front door).

My wife is vegetarian and I am omnivorous so meal planning is pretty much impossible. Restaurant selection limited as well.

My life is pretty damn good. I’m 64 and all four of my siblings and their spouses are still alive as is my mom (91 on Sat). I’ve had my rough times, and have some scars (physical and emotional) to show for my life and choices, but none of it compares to lacking food, shelter, clean water, safety and security. The thread is fun, but I’m certainly not complaining.
Wifey is allergic to even the smallest amount of dairy products, so I get the issue with meals and restaurants. We do a lot of Asian cuisine for just that reason. I'm also 64 and of the 7 members of my family (parents and 5 kids), my brother and I are the only two left. Still, can't complain either. Wifey and I are not rich (by most standards), but we're very comfortable and both in relatively good health.

"Life is uncertain, eat bacon now."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 3
SW111295.50
2000cs3528.50
minn1914078.00