View Single Post
      12-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #115
swanson
Convicted Felon
Rep
Drives: chariot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulM3 View Post
I am certainly not regretting the sale. I am only here because I am selling things in a part out and I noticed your delusional comments.I used to own a Vette so I am back in my original, reliable and performance oriented world....in this world, " refinement and status " are for sissys who use those words as excuses for paying more and getting less - performance. I have owned them both, so your talking based on a biased emotional defense of what you own, I am talking based on a real world comparison based on ownership of each....

What is even funnier is your defending the M3 against the base model and still losing. If I compare a 2008-2013 Z06 or Zr1 (which costs as much as the M3) the performance comparison is a joke. ...Remember, its B.S. unless all that "chassis balance and linearity" (BMW sold you on) can be applied at the track and produce...which it can't....

Let me clarify, relative to other cars the M3 is a great car but when you compare to a Corvette then your in a delusion. Go touch your simple plain leather interior and lie to yourself that its special enough to warrant getting smoked..on any track by a Vette.
Appreciate 0