View Single Post
      12-22-2022, 04:06 PM   #793
E90_slides
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 325i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjahl View Post
Absolutely no reason to junk a care or even a DME for a failed flash. Your request for help has probably come along a few years to late. Most of the people that could help have moved on to other platforms or are just too busy with the own lives to simply help yet another stranger. Last guy I "helped" took several hours of my time over a few week ends. I just don't have that kind of free time anymore. It's not a matter of monetary rewords, I've never accepting any. Just working 60+ hours a week, every week leaves little time for my other hobbies. I've got a really cool job, so it counts as a hobby.

If you are not totally tech savvy, I bet one of the professional Coders can help you. They normally don't charge much and some of them are very knowledgeable. Worth the investment.

Okay well the vehicle developed a no com no start. Couldn’t connect through inpa or ista after the flash. I feel like I’m very tech savvy, built my own gaming pc after all. I followed all the instructions to a T. Like I said, the only differences were I was using a trickle charger, an Amazon cable, and a MacBook laptop running a windows 10 partition on the hard drive. It flashed the RSA delete fine but when flashing the 325i to 330i batch file it gets disturbed then a bunch of errors pop up and car would not turn back on after that. No lights on the dash, nothing. Even with a new battery I was not getting power to terminal 30, relay that wakes up cas module. Tried to flash back to stock and nothing happens. No connection to the car. Took it to the dealer and they couldn’t even figure it out and recommended that I needed to buy a new dme cas and keys to get the car to work and wanted to charge me more than what I bought the car for, so I junked the entire car. I’m willing to throw $100 at someone to remotely do it for me if possible.

Last edited by E90_slides; 12-22-2022 at 04:17 PM..
Appreciate 0