View Single Post
      09-19-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

sorry to break it to you but Milan is finished this year. Not only did they not sign anybody worthy but they signed away good players...

I think RM has a decent chance, although its their first year with new players so it may take them 2 seasons to become accustomed to one another. Although I dont 'care' for Barcelona, I do think they have the best chance. There are no teams from the Bundesliga that I care for really...Bayern Munich are decent at best.

Man united also has a decent team and honestly I feel always has luck behind them (since xxx years ago). They always get lucky and make it to the quarter finals at a minimum, but then there luck runs out lol

The other team to look out for to compete with Barca is Chelsea. I think they are seasonsed, have a great team of players and definitely have a chance at taking the Cup

I'm willing to take a stab and say the final 4

Barcelona
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Man Utd or Liverpool

Arsenal is looking poor as well...

So yeah, I dont think any team from Serie A has a chance (although as annoyingly good their defense is....you never know) and I feel strongly that it'll either be La Liga vs Premier League final or an all English Final...
Appreciate 0