06-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #178
keepittrill
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: "Daddy-bought" 2010 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_0559 View Post
notice I did not say my house. I said our house as in my family's house.
Don't jump to conclusions there buddy. yeah my dad helped me buy my 3rd car when I was 17 big deal(jealous much?). but believe me I paid for a majority of it. As for mods 100% my money. and I have just about half the worth of your car into in modifications and can probably train lengths on you Never taken my car to the dealer and perform all the work my self. and made a living out of it. and if I ever want to stop working Its back to working for daddy and daddy's money. got about a year left with premed then moving to med school then ill be leeching off daddys money with school being paid for with my grades.
people on this forum really need to chill it with age shit its getting annoying.
ur about 5 years older than me... in 5 years when im your age. ill be making 6 figures easy. im 19 almost done with pre-med. anesthesiologist when im 25-26.
I'm a year younger than this douchebag and I know you can't be a full fledged doctor by "25-26". To the douchebag, you might wanna rethink that statement.
4 years undergrad. (3 if you're a hardworking douchebag)
4 years medical school
Residency (length depends on your field)
Fellowship(Your field determines if you have to do this)

At BEST, you'll be 28-29 as an unspecialized physician.

I live off "daddys money" too, but I don't go around Internet forums trying to make myself sound cool...you have a pretty severe case of LDS (Little Dick Syndrome).

I agree with one thing you said. Some people here are dicks about age, but that's like 2% of the people here. The rest are pretty respectful people. No need to start measuring dicks the moment you feel threatened.
Appreciate 0