View Single Post
      04-17-2014, 11:19 AM   #751
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

I wish i had a picture of this but it was a while ago and i didn't have a camera phone at the time.....

Some friends with RVs invited us to go to a nascar race with them. We thought why not and rented an RV of our own and went to Homestead for the race. In the RV overnight lot there was a fair amount of parting going on each night. So we would walk around in the evening and check out the party people. The first night we saw some people sitting in the back of a pick and there was a tarp hanging out of the bed that was dripping. I know, it's nothing new to see a redneck use a pick up bed for a kiddie pool. But these guys had some copper pipe coiled up hanging just above their bond fire, like just barely in the flames. Then i noticed they had a couple of tubes going into the pick up bed as well. One of them was attached to a bilge pump in the pick up bed pushing water out, through the copper pipe and back into what was now a hot water spa.

Pretty ingenious given the supplies and caliber of people in the spa. However, none of us ever noticed any bottles of chlorine or anything like that over the next 3 days. :\