Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Ok, I threw this together on MS paint so laugh all you want. It's just for a rough idea. The first is just showing the area we are finishing. The second is kinda what I wanna do so far.

We have a walk out basement. We're leaving 1/3 unfinished for storage and other stuff. The red lines are walls we have to build from scratch. The rest are all brick so we'll need to frame and drywall those as well.

I want to make a little room where I can put a gun safe to store all our guns. I'd like to put a little bench in there so I have a place to work on the guns and other small things. It would also have a place to hang jackets, etc. It would be a place to put stuff so everything wouldn't be laying around everywhere.

I'd like to do a bar at the awkward end because I think it may be too small for anything else.

We also have our bird's cage in the basement. It's by the walk out door now and I think it will stay there. I dont know of a better place to put it. (It's easy to just roll her cage outside and spray it down with the hose)

But I feel like I still have A LOT of open space still. Thoughts?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0