View Single Post
      02-15-2015, 12:08 PM   #161
EndOfAnEra
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW X3 35i Msport + S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
omg Chris your car keeps getting sicker and sicker! I like how you've kept almost everything OEM+

Also, your pics always look soooo good and btw just curious..how come you didn't mod your M3 this much?

Thanks for sharing
I didn't really have that car for a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
The diffuser is shitty IMHO. It ruins the look as the car itself is clean and nice.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I think it looks nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemono4 View Post
Car looks awesome, love the wheel/suspension setup. How is the ride quality on the ST's?
Thanks bud, I am surprised with how well it rides honestly. I like them and would recommend them to anybody. Also, they can be adjusted lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRV335is View Post
Nice build thread, great pics, car looks great. Of course I am a little biased toward SGM E92s.

Love the M3 trunk lip, I ordered one last week from the good folks at getbmwparts.

Love the F10 side markers in gloss black, I was wandering why you went back to OEM, the F10's ones looked so good? Did you like the Amber, or did you wish you had ordered the white?

Any plans on "upgrading" the brakes? I think the brakes on our cars look pretty lame and drilled rotors look really good.

Also, since you obviously keep your car spotless, do you have any special polish/cleaning products that you prefer?
I liked the F10 sidemarkers but the 2nd pair I had leaked a little bit. I am still thinking about which ones to get next. Well your brakes are much larger than mine, but with that said I would love to get the BMW Performance front big brake kit eventually! It has 6 piston front calipers and drilled/slotted rotors.

As far as cleaning stuff, I use Blackfire shampoo when I wash the car and I use Blackfire wax and Wolfgang sealant