View Single Post
      05-01-2008, 08:22 AM   #87
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
O'Riley? Are you kidding me? I don't listen to that crap. I read, and make the determination for myself. In all the posts you've made, I've not seen one shred of intellectual capacity from you. You haven't won an argument with me yet, you can't present one shred of comprehensible logic to support any of your positions. Every time someone beats you with logic, and it happens in every thread, you resort to petty partisan rhetoric that is without merrit or basis. I'm not going to waste my time digging up information to meet your exact request. If you want specific information of a specific time frame, Google it you lazy ass, it's out there for you to read. But take an econ course or two before you try and argue free market economics with me. You need an education.
Economics is just a small part of education and YES, I do need some of it in my life...for my good, though.

On the other hand, you keep proving with every new post that you need much much more and broader type of education. And a shrink to help you keep it all together...on the forum boards (I don't even want to know what is happening in a real life...)...

And again...so far, no clear answer to any of your "superiority" claims. Just admit it -- you have no clue about the "free world" economics, just BSing here whatever you heard on FOX...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
You haven't won an argument with me yet, you can't present one shred of comprehensible logic to support any of your positions. .
What are you, 6? Sounded just like my daughter... You have not answered to any of the arguments so far, and have ben shut up by many of us (politics) many times, so we don't see you there any more... You just keep proving my points above, thanks

Last edited by DFW_M; 05-01-2008 at 08:40 AM..
Appreciate 0