03-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #10
asian010
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny90 View Post
Not to sure about around those parts, but around here the only people working at nordstroms are middle aged ladies and the occasional older guy. No offense to you but I highly doubt that they would give you a job in sales as you first job at any age let alone 16, stockroom maybe... unless you know someone in the higher ups. Online applications for the jobs I've worked for are seen as something someone does because they are either lazy, not good at interviews or just both.

About the online app, just go in there and talk to the manager face to face! This shows some dedication on your part and would have an easier time finding a job. If they are only doing online apps I would still call and ask to talk to a manager and let him/her know that you had just applied for a job there... Just my .02 and not trying to offend you. GL with your job search
haha thx, around here, its usually older people and older girls at the ladys, and shoes departments, its young guys and girls in the mens apparel department. haha, and yes i may be 16 with a 335i, but i share it with my sister until the end of the year. i love my parents =]. please dont look down on me=[.i may be young but i do know my stuff.

oh and yes i did check my junk email.. nothing..

btw the other jobs i applied for were at footlocker, macys, target, and banana republic/gap, which all sent me back a automated responce after i completed the application except footlocker and target where i had to mail or apply at the store.
Appreciate 0