01-31-2008, 06:28 AM   #55
BMWCali
Expect the Unusual
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
It actually wouldn't surprise me and I would probably laugh a little on the inside, and then wait for the next person to come by. Then if nobody decides to stop, I die??
But what you said isn't related in any way to what I am talking about, and isn't a valid situation. Even if it was, you would just be proving what I said is correct.

Jay, not everything can be prevented and people ARE meant to die.
If I die because I choose to go 150mph down a road when it is raining, then I die.. Who cares?? It was my decision and I knew what I was doing. Just like it was all of the kids in the vehicles decision to go to an airstrip and race up and down it.

Case in point that older people make just as many mistakes/bad decisions.
They just aren't broadcasted as much, because people would rather hear about some young persons mistake so that they can criticize it. It would be ludicrous for someone to criticize an older more mature person, because they obviously do everything on purpose.

-Nathan
Painful. That's probably $300,000 in damage.

And you're right about accidents that adults have not being broadcasted as much! It's unfortunate that people like to criticize others just so they can feel better about themselves. After all, that's the only reason people criticize others.
Appreciate 0