04-03-2014, 02:32 PM   #65
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor_yo View Post
I own a BMW 435 m sport, and I love it. So no, I'm not just being a "hater"...with that being said, BMW is lowkey getting on my nerves! All these damn models. It's turning into the Walmart of vehicle brands; just throwing out as many freaking models as possible all for $$$ sake. Just slow down, reel in the money grubbing big wigs, and focus on making the "ultimate driving machine"! Kudos on the 2-series and 4-series (although the nomenclature was a completely effed up move IMO). But the new X's for example (primarily the fugly X1 and unnecessary X4), and now this 9-series?!?! It's just killing and watering down the brand. Wtf does 2015 have in store???? "Introducing the new X17 and 23-series"....FOH!

please explain how you correlate More BMW models to less " ultimate driving machine" ?

you might want to check sales... but the new models particularly the CURRENT X1 arent killing or watering down the brand... in fact.. the X1 is shoring up the brand right now.. the 6 series segment (can you say Gran coupe) is also strong (possibly due to incentives)..

be happy with *your* BMW... and don't hate on models that other future owners (with broader minds than yours) want .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk632 View Post
I'm excited for the future of BMW.

And by that I mean, my garage.

that's what im talking about!

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 04-03-2014 at 02:38 PM..
Appreciate 0