01-31-2023, 02:50 PM   #2
chassis
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 9Y0 Cayenne S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgeater2 View Post
So we are very happy with the car so far... only 56 miles all I can say is wow its in fact a baby SF90 but rwd in comparison to my Mclaren 600lt is just diffrent in every box, as the 296 gtb is just full of technology and gadgets everything and when I say everything feels high end and just right the dash been all digital and with all the options you get its just delightful (having the assetto fiorano package) the car comes with all the carbon fiber options including the door panels .

Ferrari did step up the game with the SF90 and now with this car from the interior to the amazing sound of the hybrid V6TT (yes V6TT) its does explosions and burble from the factory which brings me to the very loud and pleasant blow off valve when shifting gears the combination of the V6TT and the electric motor was done so well that you can shift gears to what it seems to me no turbo lag whatsoever and really feeling the 830hp of this car with a total smile in your face the whole time.

I'll give a better review of the car later as I need to find time to drive it but lets end with the pics enjoy !!
Congrats! Great looking Ferrari. It could be cool to see/hear a cold start video. Enjoy!
Appreciate 0