General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i View Post
He's a prolific scorer, we all know that, but when he facilitates, we have a better chance to win...if you look at the last couple of games, he started out facilitating and then started shooting after that..obviously that strategy made his teammates are more involved and the game flowed smoother..rather than stagnant. Finally, the coaching staff should and had played a better role in preparing these guys...we're 1/2 way thru now, so it's time to step up, like Magic said...hopefully we come back from the trip with a winning record..i'll take 5-3 instead of my earlier prediction of 3-5
You do what the defense gives you. He can't facilitate all day and just get his rhythm later in the game. While he is good at it, it is not always ideal.

The coaching staff has a different methodology than most of the rest of the NBA. They are willing to experiment with different lineups and putting different players in tough situations. Their theory is it will prepare them for the post season and they will not be as stressed because they have been through it before. Phil will sacrifice a regular season loss for the greater goal of learning IMO.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0