View Single Post
      02-10-2009, 12:21 AM   #92
E82tt6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saphire Z4 MC

Hehehehe. Entry level land? How comical.

E-toughguy, the whole juvenile "My car has a fancier badge than yours!" bit, yet you're the one talking about entry level people, and entry level cars?

I don't think your post deserves much more of a reply than that. Though I must admit that I was a bit curious what sort of reply you'd have if I actually made any sort of cuttign personal remark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVF4Rrider View Post
Read it again and this time try and comprehend the words. No pro-BMW speak in there anywhere (I wouldn't have a 335i either). By decent road manners (vette) I mean it's quite compliant for general road use. That was a compliment in the fact it can be both docile and a terror. Not many cars can pull that one off.

Be careful throwing around words like ignorance. You just may run into someone one day in the flesh without the LCD screen to hide behind. But that's to be expected from the 1er crowd as per how unfriendly your website is to each other let alone any "outsider." Entry level car...entry level humans I guess.

BTW, leaf springs in F1. I hope that was just a joke on your part. Ever heard of a wishbone suspension with T bars, dampers, and coil springs? My god! Go back to entry-level land...please and thank you.

And for what it's worth, the vette with those massive tires has a lot to do with its lateral grip. I'm not knocking the vette. I'm not a vette kinda guy, but I appreciate it for what it is.
Appreciate 0