01-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #97
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
That is, until you press the gas pedal mid-turn.

Come on, Scott. You're not talking to the uninformed masses here. This is an enthusiast forum. It might be a great handling front-driver, but last I checked, BMW hasn't actually built a FWD car. Therefore, any front-drive car will not drive "like a BMW". I'm not saying BMW shouldn't do it, but cut the bullshit. It's FWD, and there's no way BMW has figured out how to break the laws of physics.
I am afraid they might add some electronic tricks to make you feel like it is driving like a BMW as well

Which at the end may result a car which is not even driving like a proper fwd despite being one!
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0