View Single Post
      05-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #34
Htown09
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suareezay View Post
There too much to touch on here. Long story short, I hopped on the organic bandwagon years ago, then actually did my own research and found the claims to be baseless. It's been discussed ad nauseum on other boards.

I did not imply or state that you were.

Generally, a steak is going to provide more energy (calories) than a piece of fruit, even when TEF is accounted for. So how is eating less energy going to give you more energy?

Egg white protein has a similar TEF to that of beef protein. Youre associating the dietary fat in steak/yolks with health problems; an idea that was discredited 20 years ago.

Oh, like the bible.
I can see you are a man of little faith.

Then let your common sense rule. If you cover foods with poison (pesticide) and feed it to your children and hope there are no ill effects then you would be called a fool; even by science. It is easy to believe in science because it is proven. It is amazing how selfish society can be these days when the dollar is more important that even children which is our most precious commodity!

Remember truth needs no defense because it speaks for itself. In this case it is scientific proof. The bigger picture here is to eat more living foods and to stop beating the earth to give us good food rather than working with nature. This can be seen in all faucets of life like transportation and other industries. Just study how food is produced and the chemicals used these days to produce them and I am sure you will agree. Chicken's crammed in cages, injecting with growth hormones, feeding living cow's dead cows, all to increase profit's, money comes first not health or well being.
Appreciate 0