05-12-2014, 11:05 PM   #1
SLOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 M3

Garage List
KW V1 installed on E90 335i xDrive

I read every thread 5 times, purchased a Bilstein/Eibach setup, read every thread 5 more times, let the parts sit in the garage, returned that setup and got the KWs. If you are considering the Eiback "i" springs for an xDrive car, you owe it to yourself to read this thread at least once. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=857285
It effectively talked me out of the Eibachs for an xDrive car and I think I've made the right decision.

Wheel and tire sizes are stock 18" staggered with a 10mm front and 12mm rear spacer. 1-2 finger gap all the way around. Measurements from the concrete in my garage are 24 7/8" front (12 threads left to go) and 25 1/4" rear(10 threads left to go).

It sits right where I want it. I don't mind a little bit of the raked look. The parking lot these pictures were taken in make it look more than it is. I am going to get some better shots.

I drive about 15k miles a year, so this had to be daily driver and wife friendly. It is. The best way to describe it is if you have swapped out your run flats for non, it's no more of a harsh ride than going back to run flats. Big difference is the highway speed "controlled" feel of the road, and the way the car stays flat around off ramps and sweeping curves. Dips, bumps, even speed bumps in my office park are handled with no problems at all.

Thanks to Hadley for the test ride, Tiago for the customer service and to dave96dcm for the installation.

Appreciate 0