View Single Post
      02-27-2010, 10:15 PM   #67
fatjoez
student
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90

right on dude.

thing is I even treated the last rep I dealt with, with total respect.
like even after he said what he said.
I didn't like try and serve him back I just basically was tryina tell him.

Listen dude. You don't have the car I want in stock or anywhere in the country for that matter. I came to BMW cause I like bmw. So when you tell me that I gotta wait liek 5 6 months for a car, maybe you're the type the order a car but I'm more the type who just buys something thats available or waits for something to become available. And thats exactly why I'm inquiring about other models eg 123d coupe & 320i sedan etc.

I have every right to inquire about other models and any reasonable person who is after a car and is logical will have a second choice a backup plan etc etc. It's not about being indecisive it's simply about evaluating what options you have available to you at the time.

But yeah clearly in the world of car sales. Evaluating your options = tire kicking

So watevs to BMW NZ Dealers. Don't need their service.
They don't have the car I want sooo yeah no sweat off my back.
I'll wait for the right one to show up in the used market rather than deal with people who think I gotta bend over for just to get a bit of service then turn around and have like a mini freakout in front of me just cause they don't like me inquiring about different models of cars.

adios dealerships
Appreciate 0