Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
such BS, Alonzo is the biggest cry baby. this really pissed me off
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Ferrari is a fucking BS!!! That's as bad as race fixing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
just 100K euro penalty for Ferrari...
Less and less people watch F1, and f***ing Ferrari pulls this crap. And about the 100K euro, they should also fine that pussy Alonso for suggesting it before Massa pulled quite a few seconds ahead of him. What an a$$hole.

F1 is supposed to be about the best drivers in the world winning (including passing teammates). You don't f***ing tell a driver to let a teammate pass (because he has more points), or the drivers with less points would never have a chance to win themselves. After SV and MW incident that wiped out both drivers, maybe just tell Massa not to run him off the track, but NEVER to let him pass. He should have responded: 'To make sure I interpret this correctly, are you giving me team orders to let him pass'? If a 'yes' came thru, I'd have pulled into the freaking pits and give up the race. Ferrari would have been pissed as hell, but that'd have sent a big message that you don't mess with professional drivers like that. I bet no team would have ever thought of that again. I also lost interest in the race after that f***ing comment. And yes, I'm pissed off too .

Finally, SV f***ed up the start big time; what the hell are you wasting time trying to block somebody a mile before the corner? This time it was his fault alone. Still has a lot to learn. Those stupid antics make you lose more than one potential position (2 on this race, and 23 on the last). He needs to practice his freaking starts.

Last edited by JCtx; 07-25-2010 at 02:33 PM..
Appreciate 0