10-16-2014, 11:07 AM   #80
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious21 View Post
I didn't claim the situation was a fallacy. I said you were using a fallacy to reach your conclusion about that situation.

You went from "how could anyone explain that?" to "...so, I explained it".

You experienced something you could not explain and didn't have the opportunity to investigate further. At this point, the correct rational answer is simply "I don't know".

Again, you determined it was ghosts. How did you determine that it was not voodoo or a miracle from God? Maybe Aliens using airwaves to mess with your brain to give you guys a shared hallucination? How did you determine the probability that ghosts were the most likely?
LOL, funny stuff. I mean, I guess it could have been from all the PCP I was doing that night in my buddies moms basement, but that's a different thread.

Voodoo? I think someone needs to hate me to practice voodoo against me. Miracle? Well, I think someone being cured of terminal cancer is a miracle. Aliens? I thought they usually just stuck to anal probes.

It was determined, because like others who have witnessed similar events, it's a pretty easy decision. I know what a hand feels like on my shoulder, usually I'm thrusting, but in this instance, I was walking up an incline, then felt a burn on my arm. Thusly, a ghost.
Appreciate 0