View Single Post
      09-18-2014, 12:13 PM   #9
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by edisapimp View Post
You haven't made many passes in your lifetime if you think 1.9 is "AWD territory". Not to sound snippy but I have over 500passes down the 1320 in all sorts of cars, with all kinds of tires, and 1.9 seconds 60' on a 300hp RWD car with decent tire is about average for someone who isn't retarded. No offense.

In fact for anything over 300whp 1.9 is actually pretty shitty. If you want you can go to www.dragtimes.com and look up many many many many many many many examples of RWD BMWs that can pull sub 2 second 60' times, some with hardly any mods at all to include tire.
Sorry, I don't live my life on a drag strip douche.

My experience isn't on a prep'ed track where real life physical grip is blown out of proportion...sorry. Going in a straight line and bragging about numbers isn't all that cool.

Here, take a look. SCCA ProSolo Finale reaction times and 60'

Before you get your panties in a bunch again, RT is based off of a perfect light of 0.500

http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/...060ft%20RT.pdf

Once again, I'd like to see YOU, on asphalt or concrete pull 1.9 and I'll eat my words. Forget the dragstrip.

Once again, I'm going to point to the fact an app on an iphone with a 1hz GPS is going to be accurate, you're insane.

Just to clear it up for you, since you probably don't know what I'm talking about here, is 1hz is 1 cycle per second.

So how you can accurately go ahead and say you have a 1.9 60' when the GPS can only physically pull data 2 times in 2 seconds?

Exactly.....you can't

Thanks buddy for showing you're ignorant and a complete waste of my time.

Go ahead and brag about your 60' to the cool kids at the drag strip and I'll have fun passing you on an actual track in a 128
Appreciate 0