View Single Post
      06-03-2014, 09:04 PM   #7
Sniz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 335 - gone // e36 M3 turbo

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing and driving pleasure, we give you the "Phantom Pharaoh!" There's only 36,900 original miles on this car, practically brand new! This is our newest addition to a growing fleet of fine, pristine finesse in our luxury line. This low mileage, fully equipped automobile is a true show stopper! Painted in Braggadocio Blue and Royale Gold, this Replica Look-a-Like Phantom leaves all onlookers breathless! Unique, sleek and oh so sweet, you will never see another cruise your avenue. This is a custom paint job, custom gold trim, and a world famous crystal hood ornament which has been discontinued, as there were only 20 created. And to go beyond the regular rims seen all over creation, we have this creatively colored chariot mounted on 20 inch Gold 14 carat Plated Dayton wheels, with thousands of custom jeweled sapphire and gold Swarovski Crystals! And to assure that you'll be matched in style from any angle, the custom made trunk plate is also adorned in thousands of sapphire and topaz Swarovski Crystal, as well are the side air vents. This Replica Look-A-Like Rolls Phantom Pharaoh is built upon the most dependable workhorse that American Industry has ever produced, the Lincoln Town Car! It rides and drives like you living room couch, however, don't sleep on this on, it won't last long! No scams please! No escrow, no paypal! You fly in, I meet you at airport, we test drive, I treat you to lunch, we go to my bank or yours and complete the sale.