08-04-2014, 10:38 AM   #15
lemonpark
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: '08 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
It's definitely a bit of time. I've got 4.5 years under my belt right now, and was about to do the same thing when we separated due to my work, but now she is down here with.

Don't think of it as wasted efforts. Everything in life is a learning experience, take what you learned from what you both had, and if it was good, apply it going forward, if things were less than satisfactory, use that to better yourself for the new here and now.

Just don't get wrapped up with the fact of thinking you need someone. Be happy with yourself, enjoy the new scenery, enjoy the new faces, bang some new women, and take full advantage of life.
damn bro. im happy for you man! and I honestly thank you for the replies and general advice. and yeah i'm gonna learn from all this and try to apply all that i've learnt for a better me in the future.

and plus, i've always got my car in the end, the real true love of my life haha
JB4 G5 ISO | BMS Backend Flash | Alpina B3 TCU Flash | AR Design Catless DP | BMS DCI | ER CP | Turbosmart Race Port BOV | Muffler Delete | H&R Sport Springs | BMS Cowl | BMW Performance Alcantara Wheel | M3 DCT Paddles | Muse Concept and Design Interior | 19" GTC-CX | M3 Lip Spoiler | Zieg CF Rear Diffuser | Flow Designs Front Lip | Black Grill | RGB LED Angel Eyes | 8000K HID |
Appreciate 0