View Single Post
      04-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #56
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Good Race! There's a lot tension and some decent overtakes!!!
Great job RBR to overcome their reliability problem even in Malaysia climate!
Hamilton did a great drive from P20 to P6, but surprisingly Force India has improved so much now, they might be underrated this year.

And I think the driver of the day should be Alonso, climbing from the back of the grid. Being competitive until the final lap, making good time and speed despite the gearbox/transmission issue, he adopt the car's problem the fight till the final lap! I thought the problem was gone when he went for pit...but he was driving the illed prancing horse till the final fight with Button....what a drive from Alonso....i nearly dropped my jaw when i still hear the downshift issue in the final laps....

with this tight competition going on with three different constructor winnings on the first three races...this season might not be as bad as we thought when we left bahrain....just hope the boring tracks like Abu Dhabi and Valencia will have "something" to spike the race....
Agree 100%. Couldn't have summed it up better myself. Too bad my fantasy team took a beating since Alonso did not finish

Also, need to mention how great both Renault drivers are doing. Kubica in the top 4 again and Petrov put on a great drive, esp when battling Hamilton. Too bad he had reliability issues.

Vettel is on a mission this year. No one even remotely has his pace. Hopefully the mechanical demons are over.