Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurorad View Post
What an ignorant fuck.
You're an 'ignorant fuck.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by its ray den View Post
dude, how can you justify this shooting? because he felt helpless? it's a civic duty to kill criminals? this man started out doing the right thing but he overstepped his bounds as a normal citizen. he's not a cop and even a cop wouldn't have shot these men until his life was threatened.

granted, no one but this guy knows what happened when he confronted the robbers. and if indeed his life was threatened, then fine, the shooting was justified. but if not, then this man is a murderer and he just made himself worse than a thief.

if i was in his place, would i have done something? yes. would i have shot them? hell no.
He was on his lawn and the men approached him. He is 70 years old and pretty much helpless. Who knows if these men ran at him or what.. But if I saw two black guys coming at me, I would immediately think they had a knife, or intended to harm me. I would shoot them point blank in their fucking skulls. What kind of idiot runs up on a man with a shotgun.. -___-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
My instinct would have done the same thing. BUT...now he is going to go through living hell. Not only with the City of Pasadena and that dispatcher but the African American "voices" are going to get crazy loud. I feel sorry for that man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by richeerich03 View Post
Rev Jesse Jackson is gonna be pisssed.. haha
God.. If I hear anything about this being a racist act or something, I'm going to be so pissed off.. Sick and tired of blacks complaining about shit. They were thieves, he told them to stop or he would shoot, they approached him, he killed them. Dumb move on their part, regardless of color. I would feel the same way if it was two white guys robbing the house, and a black man shot them. I'm also sure that if it was two white guys, you wouldn't see a ton of white people standing in front of this guys house the next day complaining and ranting on.

-Nathan