Colonel
Oman
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 320i

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
from www.englishsabla.com

WIN FOR US

This club and this squad, again, proved whats they're made of, when we were thinking this is one year to skip, our re-building time, our worse time in these recent years, they did not let us down, as they never did!!

The spirit took us through, Celtic, Bayern, and Manchester, we are now in the 3rd final in 5 years, our DNA never failed to grow out.

Clubs that spent much more millions for this season dream to be where we are today, this is the MILAN that that made us proud these are the players that kept demonstrating that love is force!!!

Raise you arms to the sky again and again, so as Glory can arrive

A Legend he was born, a Legend he lived and a Legend at all times, you're going there to lift it up, WE BELIEVE

And Legends never Die

You'll not pass-by it this time

Rino the spirit, the leader, the gladiator, because of you we feel there

& you SUPER, do it again, please do it again..

For those like this man, we will win!!

Nelson Dida, Marcos Cafu, Paolo Maldini, Kakhaber Kaladze, Alessandro Costacurta, Ricardo Oliveira, Filippo Inzaghi, Clarence Seedorf, Alberto Gilardino, Alessandro Nesta, Marco Borriello, Zlejko Kalac, Dario Simic, Marek Jankulovski, Guiseppe Favalli, Yoann Gourcuff, Andrea Pirlo, Kaka', Daniele Bonera:

LEONI, LEONI, LEONI
FORZA RAGAZZI

Bring us GLORY
Write HISTORY

Paint it with RED & BLACK

ONE LOVE

ATENE, LA NOSTRA FINALE
FORZA MILAN!!

P.S:the post above and this post were written by: Rossonero, a member in www.english sabla .com forum
here's the link:
http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/sh...=41070&page=12

19" velocity CSL replicas staggured // Continental sport contact 2: rear: 255/35/19, Front: 235/35/19 // Blacklines // rear OEM spoiler // y-connector // 30% v-kool tint all around // Black Roof/Mirrors // H&R Sport springs // H&R TRAK+ 15mm spacers //
BMW never makes ordinary cars . . .

Last edited by BMW320i; 05-23-2007 at 05:55 AM..
Appreciate 0