View Single Post
      06-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
I believe .... there was a time in my life that I had to live with my grandparents and my grandmother was a huge believer in spirits. Their house was about a 1/4 mile away from the cemetery that her parents where buried in. She you to tell me stories of seeing her father in the back yard from time to time and seeing a wwII soldier in the house and all kinds of crazy things .... I use to just smile at her and go "oh thats cool" untill one night. I was at the house all alone and had just gotten home from being out with friends (about 10:45ish) I got in the house, got ready for bed and laid down ... as I sat there waiting to fall asleep I rolled over and noticed my bed room door was open ( I shut it before I came in the room) I jsut figured the AC or some other draft pushed it open and that it had not fully latched. About 3-5 min later as I laid there thinking about the night I heard the sound that a door knob makes when trying to open ... I was like WTF! ... rolled over and didnt see the knob moving, then it sounded like what happens when you have wet hands or slippery hands and a door knobs slips when your trying to open it. Honestly at this point I was scared shitless ... I thought someone was in the house ...however this went on like 10 times the door knob slipping out of the hands of someone/something. As I sat there asking God to make it go away it just stopped. I sat in my bed wide awake for hours just listening, didnt hear anything and got up enought courage to check it out and there was nothing or no one in the house.

I told my Grandmother about it when she got back and she just smiled at me and said "dont worry they wont hurt you" ... I was like Fuck that Im not sleeping here alone again. It never happened again but from that point on I believed. That house was weird as I also had an out of body experience in that room, as one morning I woke up and was floating above my self watching my self sleep, and it freaked me out and the next thing I knew I was back in my body and awake. Weird ass shit .... and yes I know you guys will think im nuts, but its one of those things thats impossible to believe till it happens to you.
Appreciate 0