Rep
Drives: YMB 2016 M4

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2016 M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blob View Post
Anyone here know anyone from your high school days that was lazy/slacker/class clowns that are successful with their education? I just know a few but there's this girl from my high school that eventually finished medical school and she's doing her residency now. She did crappy in her first few years in high school, came in late, mouthed off teachers, but did well in her last year in high school. I'm surprised she got accepted to a good University. I'm more shocked she got accepted to a good medical school. I just can't believe she even passed medical school. Now she's attending University of Toronto doing her residency in Family Medicine.

Now I know another girl in high school who was a total outcast skater type who also loved to mouth off teachers, skipped a lot of classes even for her last year of high school. She ended up going to a good University and getting her Engineering degree. Yeah, she graduated with an Engineering degree.

It just shocks me that some of these people you know from high school ended up becoming successful even though they acted like total slackers/class clowns in high school.
yeah i know someone, that someone is actually me, except im still in college so i dont know about the succesful part yet however, most of my old classmates are very surprised to hear i am in college
Appreciate 0