View Single Post
      02-04-2014, 04:51 PM   #1
s4play
Car Tuning Geek
United_States
Rep
Drives: too many rides....

Question Is the R8 a safe vehicle for a 3 year old in booster seat to ride? Any fathers?

Maybe some of you can chime in here since I'm sure many are fathers and we all love sports cars

I posted this on R8 forum and wanted to see the general thoughts if this is doable:

So I'm talking to my wife and debating over this last night since it's really a grey area. Can the R8 front airbag be disabled?

Our little girl is 3 now and she loves fast cars but for the most part she never rides in our 2-door sport cars currently. Always back seat in a child seat. Most fun she gets is in my M3 sedan right now. My friend says a 3 year old can be in a booster seat up front, my question is are there any dad's here who does this and do the baby seats fit safely?

We own a total of 5 baby seats so I'm hoping one of them will fit correctly but ultimately is it safe?

Dad's chime in here please!

Right now all my 2-seater cars stay home on weekdays because I have to pick up my daughter from daycare each night ~ it would be really nice if she can ride in the R8 safely as it would give me one more option.

thanks!
15 Ferrari 458 Spider
Appreciate 0