03-29-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
eldo33
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i B. Red/Terra

Garage List
2006 325i  [8.00]
WheelMax.com sucks

I just had a bad experience with wheelmax.

I ordered the AZA wheels over 3 weeks ago and they assured me that the set were in stock. They charged my account on the ordered date and told me that the product will ship out within 5 days.
After a week, I called back and their "system" was down and told me to call back the next day. I gave it a week and then they said they couldn't find status of the ordered. I'm a patient person so I gave them another week and called back today.
After talking to someone in customer service, he assured me that he'll get an answer within 30 mins and get back to me. After 3 hours of nothing, I called him back and he said that my sale rep didn't call me...I said I was waiting for him to call. Anyhow, he transferred me to the sale rep and he said they couldn't find the set of wheels anywhere :mad: :mad: :mad: ...after 3 weeks of being charged to the accoutn and no f^&%ing wheels...I told him to credit me back then and he got the nerve to ask me if I want anything else from them... ... yah rite.

Sorry for the long story... prob other members had better services and order from them than I did. :mad:

2013 E350 - Wife
2013 GLK 4Matic - The Family
2006 BMW E90 325i - Self
Appreciate 0