Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Except for Vitor/Bisping, kind of a dull night for the main card IMO.

Next week has a good card, especially for a free one. Hope I'm back in time to watch it.
not sure we if we the same card but dull? not so much, KO finish, sub, then a good back and forth and then another KO. not sure how that can be called dull

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Belfort's a weapon and looked like he was on another level to Bisping. It would have been cool to see Bisping come up with a win because we could have possibly seen Silva fight sooner and deliver another devastating KO. Not sure where Bisping goes from here, he'll need to put together at least 2 finishes to get another shot.

Really looking forward to 156. Epic card.
Vitor is a beast, even while getting up in age, the old lion refuses to quit. I kinda wanted Bisping to win, just so Anderson would have an opponent.

Everyone at 185 is taken, Rockhold is fighting Philippou; Lombard is fighting Okami. The only one is Jacare but they are teammates and said a while ago they wouldnt fight, unless thats changed. Weidman is still injured, so dont know whats going to happen w/ Anderson, sucks to see him sit out though

156 is going to be insane but dont forget about FOX 6, Cowboy vs Pettis is going to be out of this world!
Appreciate 0