tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike the snake View Post
here's a crappy pic.
That is not a crappy pic, no matter how much nicer it could be.

I've long known I can't hold a camera steady enough to take even a passable pic, which is why I don't take watch pics. I'm not going to get out a tripod and have film developed so I can take a reasonably passable photo of a watch I can see anytime I want to. LOL.

I was discussing with someone how small the date aperture is on one of my watches and I'd hoped to convey a sense of that via the pic. What a waste of time that was.
  • Tale the pic.
  • Try to upload the pic
  • Get a message saying the pic is too big
  • Find the photo editing program
  • Figure out how to resize the photo
  • Retry uploading the pic
  • Preview the uploaded pic and discover that it's so horrible that it wasn't worth sending.
The thing is I have only myself to blame for I knew before I tried that that would be exactly what would happen. So went the first and last pic, and watch pic, I will ever take.

Just so you can see what a crappy pic looks like it's attached below. It's just as well that it didn't come out nicely because I'm not keen on the idea of taking watch pics of personal possessions in the first place.

All the best.
Attached Images

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0