View Single Post
      08-14-2013, 05:27 PM   #38
Ryebread
Diesel Fitter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d m-sport LMB

Garage List
I've been driving the 335D exclusively lately.

The veedub has been neglected. Today was a beautifully sunny day in the Philly burbs, with amazing skies! So I went out for a spirited cruise. I had the car running for 2 hours straight, including two moments when I jumped out to snap a few pictures. I was testing the APR IC.

On the way out, I used mostly fun back roads. I ended up in Valley Forge Park. Before I turned back for home I made a point to find a clear on-ramp to the main highway. I got on the car hard. It felt great. Granted it wasn't 100 degrees today, but I could tell the IC was an upgrade for sure. I really noticed the improved mid-range from the HPFP upgrade as well. It's quite a push back into the seat now. The car sounds OEM and clean, but after the carbonio intake upgrade, I feel that it has a little more of an attitude, like a resonated milltek exh with cat. Nothing crazy, but it sounds better.

I was very happy with the way the tires, h+r rsb, and haldex controller have all come together to make the car turn & stick the way I want it to. I'm in love with this car.

2Y8C3552 by Ryan Philly, on Flickr

2Y8C3546 by Ryan Philly, on Flickr

2Y8C3544 by Ryan Philly, on Flickr