03-22-2007, 12:18 PM   #40
DrM
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Blue E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal335i View Post
Yeah man im for real! I dont back down and ill run whatever wants to run me. I know how to drive and like i said i dont do it when there are people in my car or traffic but if im flyin down a city street and some car pulls out of a driveway and doesnt see me then what can i do, im gonna t-bone the shit out of him and it wont be my fault. If i live then i'll get a good settlement out of it with my good Jewish lawyer.
Hey genius...if someone "pulls out in front of you" while you are racing on city street it *IS* your fault.

If you kill that person, you will be charged with at least Involuntary manslaughter (a.k.a. criminally negligent homicide) which occurs where there is no intention to kill or cause serious injury but death is due to recklessness or criminal negligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter

Hopefully you are just being a tasteless jerk and don't really mean what you said. If you do mean it, I hope that a bit of chlorine finds your portion of the gene pool or perhaps you would like some reckless dumbass to t-bone your car while he is racing...
Appreciate 0